Saturday, February 04, 2006

敗家大血拼

Before I start earning money, I have been wastrel...

I was so exhausted that I had no energy to say a single word, but lying on the lounge and looked dead by the end of my clothes shopping yesterday. What they say about shopping was true. I was depressed and desperate in the morning, but once I started shopping, I forgot everything...(Well,it's not totally true. I had a special friend who helped me walk out of my self-rebuke first.)

How much did I spend? Just say it was tremendous for someone as penny-pinching as me. Actually I wasn't too anguished about my wallet because it's just numbers I put on my credit card. Besides, I was spending NZ government money and those TW prices meant very little to me. Just WAIT until I see the bill! I will probably faint!!

I didn't sleep much last night because I was too excited about my 戰利品 (shopping loot/booty). I was tossing from side to side for the whole night because I was thinking/worrying about how to wear them when I go to what occasions and with whom etc etc. Pretty busy that night!

The worst part of this shopping is that I found out that I am one size up. Dame you 珍珠奶茶 (bubble tea) and 鹹酥雞 (spicy crispy chicken). Those disgusting superfluous greasy FAT made me look humongous! Even my Mum who used to think it's ridiculous that I wanted to lose weight in the past, has suggested me for the first time that I should do so.

4 comments:

Dandelion said...

看紐幣真的比較!!!

I have just checked my Internet banking and Yes! It HURTS!! I have never never spent so much money in a day on cloth! It's probably the total amount of how much I spend in the last 10 years or my whole life?! My heart has been bleeding since I saw the total amount in NZD!!

Anonymous said...

so well well u spent a lot but my question is what for? did u finally made the decision it's time to buy a few gowns or maybe even a halter dress ;-)
anyway i know exactly how it feels and what u mean with ur comment. last time in the states i bought clothes for more than XXXX euro - damn money :-p
don't be to sad as there are always occasions especially for nice and beautiful woman like u!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you got at least nice pair of shoes beside all the clothes! ;)

Anonymous said...

I have had some problems with my stomach lately and I haven't been able to clean my and other people's plates ;) I'm sorry you have had to suffer from that. However I'm already feeling better and I invite you to eat with me anytime ;) So, dobru chut, don't eat everything and remember that the hungry half-hungarian wholly finnish Finn will finish it anyway with joy for You:)