Monday, August 17, 2009

I need a holiday

I think I really need a holiday or I'll go insane. It's so frustrating that I lose the ability to just pack up and go wherever I want to go - the down side of stability :(

The holiday destination has been jumping around India, South America, Taiwan, Malaysia and I have been borrowing books, booking tickets, investigating and running around like a dog every time you change plans or no plans. It makes me so angry that I want to scream at you because I always find myself come back to the origin and end up going nowhere and restarting everything all over again. I no longer feel excited when you start talking about travelling because it has turned into useless chare for too many times. I have canceled one after another cheap deals and the whole process seem a complete wasting of time. I look at the airfares everyday and seeing them getting so expansive that I will end up going nowhere if I have to keep accommodating and compromising your circumstance!

The hardest thing is that I understand why you couldn't make up your mind and I have been suppressing my anger, but losing the opportunity to have Chinese New Year with my family was the last straw :@ :@ :@

Now, you are turning around and say we are going to Indonesia. I just couldn't control my anger. I am sorry I wasn't excited when you told me on the phone. Really, I don't want to get my hope up again because who knows, maybe you are going to change your mind again. If you really want the holiday like you said, then now you can do all the work. I am not going to running around like I did before. You can do all the planning and I will believe it when we are actually paying for the tickets.

Meanwhile, I am stilling reading my Intrepid and Gecko tours and dreaming about going there next year and you have no right to tell me that you want to come or the tours aren't exciting or too expansive because you leave me without other choices!

0 comments: