Thursday, September 17, 2009

Greys and Pain

We are making great progress in watching Greys. It has turned into a routine that every week, we girls catch up on Thursday night and watch Greys from the beginning. Tonight we watched episode 6.
"Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop."
I can't believe it was 5 years ago when I started being addicted to Grey's Anatomy. This exact voice over hit me in the heart 5 years ago for the first time and Greys became part of my life ever since. 5 years later, I am still addicted to Greys but I no longer in pain, no longer need to relate my emotion to the characters. However, hearing the exact line again brought up the past and brought up some emotions.

TV series/Movies not only tape into the life when you see them, but also can bring the livses when you saw them, when you see them or heard other people talk about it later. That makes Greys timeless for me!

0 comments: