Saturday, October 03, 2009

Autumn Festival Dinner

I am really disappointed at them. A family dinner together was supposed to get together and not you two to talk among yourselves. I tried to chat, I tried to care, I tried to involve, I tried to stop them talking, I tried to hint how rude they had behaved, I tried to be included, but I failed.

They were just simply not present- so careless! It really hurt when I am always the one keeps trying. I was really disappointed at their immaturity and childish behaviour. It's just unacceptable!

I looked away and looked at him with my frustration. He smiled at me quietly and made me feel heard. I knew it wasn't easy for him to come to the dinner, but he really tried. He came and he tried to communicate, but just like me, we were ignored. I feel sorry that he had to put up with this unacceptable manner but he seemed so calm and never complained. Thank you for being so patient with me.

A family dinner - at least I know there was him present.

0 comments: