Thursday, March 04, 2010

Indonesia 2009

5 weeks in Indonesia went really fast. Most of the highlights can be found on my online albums which took 2 months to sort out :x Now, the whole trip seems so far away that I decided not to bother to write too much here in my Blog. After all, I am so behind with my blogging! :p

Something though that I have to mention. The best part of the trip was
  • Learning about myself
  • Learning about each other
  • Learning about what's important for me
  • Learning about joining account sucks
  • Learning about I can't be a poor budget backpackers for too long
  • Learning about his gentleness, calmness, respectfulness, kindness, compassion, spontaneousness, unselfishness, openness, tolerance, curiosity, passion and positive energy etc.
Thank you for the wonderful trip. You were the best highlight of the trip.

0 comments: