Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wedding

It's not that I don't want to get married. It's just very daunting to think about organising one. Where to have the wedding, how many weddings to have, what kind the wedding, what style of cenomony, who to invite, who not to invite, how many people to invite, how much money do you want to spend on it, buy or rent wedding dress, what colour or theme, what kind of food etc etc. Arrrhhhh!!!!!

And after all that, after wedding, people will start asking when you are going to have children and how many and when? Then, you have to decide between career and having chirden etc... It's just endless.

*Sign* Can you blame me for not wanting to talk about it?!

3 comments:

Margaret Ivory - Ivory Pearl Bridal Mall said...

Planning a wedding can be daunting. Do what you believe is right. If you do this, you will be more content the day of your wedding. Unfortunately, you won't be able to please everyone. The key is that your day should be done your way.

Tessie said...

You should watch The Wedding Planner if you haven't already done so. Enjoyable movie... Made me wanna become a wedding planner at one point in my life haha

mmo7d said...

I like to play online game,such as xyfifa.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy Warlords Of Draenor online.There are: https://www.mmo7d.com/