Sunday, March 14, 2010

Water Skiing

To be honest I was terrified – almost burst into tear when it was my turn. I was almost not going to do it.

I am not a confident swimmer (swimming pool is okay, but open sea/lake is scary) and seeing kids keep bashing into water at beginning wasn't helping, either. The impact looked much harder from the boat than it really was.

Seriously, I can't believe that I stood up at my very FIRST try!! :o :o :o I thought I was going to "snorkeling diving" all the way through. But no, I was brilliant for a beginner! I absolutely had no idea how I pull it off without breaking any body part, though.

I have to thank my success to
  • my awesome experienced instructor who drove the boat nice and easy;
  • the 6 year old girl who gave me the tips of what's the hardest part;
  • the 3 year old boy who constantly repeated his father's instruction: "Knees bent! Shoulders back! Arms straight!!!"; and
  • you who gave me the opportunity to try something completely new and stayed in the water to give me all the tips and comfort :)

0 comments: